Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Could somebody point me in the right direction

Tiggero

So I'm disabled and have had trouble finding a way to work. I get paid from the VA but I just can't stand not doing anything all day. I've recently got back into OSRS to pass the time and try to be social and all that. I've been having a lot of fun with it and I found out about this botting stuff. I'd really like to give a shot but I have no idea where to start. I've been reading guides but I can't understand a lot of it. Like with buying proxies, idk where to buy them from and which ones to buy. There was a site that was suggested that was selling residential IPs for 2 dollars or something like that but it was per gb and idk how long the gb lasts for. Also I don't know how to make accounts via the same proxies that I would buy so they don't get locked or banned immediately. Also I read that you can buy members codes from Brazil for cheap but idk what sites sell those or even how to use those codes. Also not sure what script would be best to start off with. Really I just have no idea how to get started with this whole thing. Would appreciate any help at all, especially if anybody knows any good step by step guides because this computer stuff is not something I'm used to at all. I'm really just a jarhead haha. 

Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice and hope you all have a great day.  

So, if you're just botting for personal gain and not gold farming, you're best of using your own home IP. Just don't overdo it, try not to have more than 4 accounts at a time, especially overnight. I used to use proxies and it didn't seem to help me much, but that was when I was actually botting money makers(gold farm)

Recently got back into it, been fine using my home IP with the P2P Master AI script. Its great for leveling up, and has a decent amount of quests too, it also can make a little money. The f2p script is better for low level accounts and it makes pretty good money, but higher banrate. For me, anytime I create my own accounts I get banned fast, idk why. Seem to have better luck buying like $5 accounts, that are created in my region.

As for buying membership, there's quite a few discords for that, check the marketplace on these forums. Only go with someone trusted, or atleast get small amounts at first. Scythe can also be used to find people, but its def sketchier than here. You can also just buy gold and then buy bonds. It cost about the same amount, its cheaper for me because the memberships I get there's a fee to transfer the BTC if its under $40, so if I'm only getting 10 or less I just get GP and buy bonds. Then you might risk RWT trade ban, so make sure to do it on a acc with atleast 500 TTL(or buy "mule" acc, same thing) it's best in members world and the region you live in. Avoid trading with low lvl acc. Never caught a RWT ban but its possible.

There's many place to buy gold, many websites if you google and cool discord channels like Grand Exchange. Not sure if I'm aloud to post links or specifics here. Don't bot on accounts you care about, at least not until you have trial and error with other accounts and can bot for a month without a ban. That way you know what works and lesssen the chance of ban. I wont bot on my main unless a bot I have surpasses the stats, then I'll risk it and rest the other. Many times regretted it though.

You will get banned, it's a part of this. Be smart, don't get cocky, take breaks and dont but for more than 8-10 hrs. I usualy do 6-7 hrs and cycle accounts. Keep them on a schedule.

If you're looking to farm, SubCz has some good farming scripts. Banrate might be higher, but xp/hr is faster, it's efficient, and there's 1-clic methods like Scarabs or Druids, you just need a lot of starting cash. Very good scripts, but they aren't instanced so many people run a lot of accounts with the scripts, making it easier to detect. It really just depends on what you want. P2P master AI won't be any good for gold farming, but it's great for slowly leveling accounts as if you were actually playing, thus avoiding bans well.