Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bar Miner - Mines ore then smelts it into bars!

btksurfjohn

• 3 weeks later...
    Bar Miner has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.07 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added additional iron spot in al kharid, added check for if no pickaxe walk to bank, withdraw amp attempt to equip w/e pickaxe is in bank.

Time since request was made: 6 hours, 5 minutes, 48 seconds

Thanks!

When trying to mine at smelt iron at AK south it trying to smelt bluerite bars instead of iron. Clicking option number 2.

On 1/25/2024 at 9:59 PM, vomit said:

When trying to mine at smelt iron at AK south it trying to smelt bluerite bars instead of iron. Clicking option number 2.

Thank you for the bug report. It is a members world issue, it works in f2p, I will update it to work in both.

Edited by btksurfjohn

Bar Miner has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.09 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix p2p iron, fix iron tile distance bug.

Time since request was made: 9 hours, 56 minutes, 36 seconds

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
    2 hours ago, maxil12 said:

anyone using quickstart? need to know the params to get it to work in my bot farm

The parameter is looking for a string, try "Bronze - Lumbridge" and make sure to include the quotes and spacing exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.f6a65897b8af78ece9d039d8b8e7668a.png

Started running it on 2 fresh new accounts. first run went for 24 hours non stop and one got banned (I was testing to see how it went for as long as it could before one of the accounts got banned so it was my fault and I don't mind),  the second I added a "sleep break" into it where it would log off for 6-8 hours to "sleep" and get back to it. It's a pretty good script with low ban rate maybe because it's been at Lumbridge making bronze bars the whole time but honestly no complaints with it. 

The non banned account is currently at 56 mining and 38 smithing from ONLY running this bot fresh from tutorial island and only making bronze bars. If you plan on running it non stop add a sleep break it  makes it last longer. It's been botted for around 48 hours non stop (except when I had to close the client) and still not banned :D

Great script :D

Little update, still going strong. 60 ,mining 42 smithing.

image.png.afa5e81363548de7e0021569e1fd0be2.png

Final update, going to do a new skill now haha 3 days of the bot going with a set break time so not all of it is botted but it didn't get banned so pretty good in my opinion.

image.png.57f153e292d9c4610e947b12bf5fbc57.png

Edited by Mirasheep

Posted (edited)
    On 4/5/2024 at 9:01 PM, Mirasheep said:

image.png.f6a65897b8af78ece9d039d8b8e7668a.png

Started running it on 2 fresh new accounts. first run went for 24 hours non stop and one got banned (I was testing to see how it went for as long as it could before one of the accounts got banned so it was my fault and I don't mind),  the second I added a "sleep break" into it where it would log off for 6-8 hours to "sleep" and get back to it. It's a pretty good script with low ban rate maybe because it's been at Lumbridge making bronze bars the whole time but honestly no complaints with it. 

The non banned account is currently at 56 mining and 38 smithing from ONLY running this bot fresh from tutorial island and only making bronze bars. If you plan on running it non stop add a sleep break it  makes it last longer. It's been botted for around 48 hours non stop (except when I had to close the client) and still not banned :D

Great script :D

Little update, still going strong. 60 ,mining 42 smithing.

image.png.afa5e81363548de7e0021569e1fd0be2.png

Final update, going to do a new skill now haha 3 days of the bot going with a set break time so not all of it is botted but it didn't get banned so pretty good in my opinion.

image.png.57f153e292d9c4610e947b12bf5fbc57.png

Impressive thats better then I've ever done. 

Ive ran this script on around 50 accounts, the ban rate has fluctuated for me, I never got banned with it getting 30 mining 15 smithing prior to its release, but now i usually do. I seldom get banned getting 21 mining though and its usually the first thing i run outa tut for gp to fund the account. 

If your account gets some combat levels up see how iron goes. Ive botted that withoutbans. Specifically al kharid middle.

Edited by btksurfjohn