Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Diggington Hill Giants

Diggington

Tested this, it works good for the most part. Ran into an issue where it doesn't deposit its loot when it goes to get more food though. It should deposit its loot at the same time. Otherwise ran smoothly!

Cheers.

Edited by eldroidel

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

I see it seems like you tried to fix this already, but it keeps clicking on a bank booth, then clicking on another booth while running to the first one, resulting in running back and forth. 

Also it went to the bank for no apparent reason, maybe because inventory was full? (I wasn't watching at the time, so I'm not 100% sure) It would be helpful if there was an option to only bank when out of food, and also to choose how much food to withdraw.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

you need to have a look at the banking and fix this. it keeps click on one banker and then another banker it keeps failing at banking...

also if you have time you should try and manage so ppl can decide which skills they can train lol it just switches style of different attack options defence, str and attack...

otherwise great script i been running it for 4 days. can easily run over 36 hours --> was just a test of course i got banned but as i said dont run the bot like 15 hours a day try do different acitivtys on your account to avoid bans. but its a great script mate! 

you should just improve it also it only takes 7 swordfish out from bank... that really sucks specially if you are low lvl/defence.. or pures. but ya tahts why some feedback to work on. please try and fix the following attack styles/banking and food options to have more than 7.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is an option that I am missing, but if not it would be kool to see an option to toggle an ironman mode where it only loots items from the hill giants you kill.