Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • update

maaaamba

Just now, SteveSmi9325 said:

UPDATE

Current status:
    Completed monitoring. Game is up but the bot client still needs a tweak in order to work.

Soo I won't going to work in the next hours? 

Just now, Kevin111 said:

Soo I won't going to work in the next hours? 

I'm sorry, I have no clue.

As for more context on what Jagex have dealt with during the downtime:

"Game worlds are back online! We've fixed an issue with chat that was causing some players to crash on Java clients.

If you're experiencing any other unusual behaviour (i.e. not being able to pick up dropped items, or missing interactions with NPCs or scenery), try re-logging and restarting your game client.

We're investigating any players who might have been adversely impacted by this issue, and will be contacting them directly when identified."

Anyone know where on this forum we can find out when it's safe to continue botting or the DB client itself begins to work again? Discord maybe?

Thanks.