Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Residential proxies

Zenz101

What is a good provider for residential proxies? Proxy should have option to have a sticky IP instead of rotating after x amount of time. It should be fast enough to bot on at a reasonable price. Also, how much bandwidth does a proxy consume for lets say 1 hour of botting? I've been looking at some providers for $7/GB which I think is not worth it.

• 4 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

When it comes to residential proxies with a static IP option, it's essential to find a reliable provider that meets your requirements. One option worth considering is the use of static ISP proxies. These proxies offer a stable and unchanging IP address, which can be beneficial for certain tasks like botting.
    I recommend checking out the information on static ISP proxy. This will help you make an informed decision about whether it's the right choice for your botting needs.
    In terms of pricing, $7/GB might seem high, but it's crucial to consider the quality and reliability of the proxies. It's often better to invest in a more reliable service to avoid issues and disruptions during your botting activities.

Edited by Anemyasko

• 4 months later...

say youre running 4 bots how many gbs would that eat up, trying to start small and see where to scale up, currently have a proxy but i dont belive it is residential, looking to go that direction to avoid the random disconnections and blocks from ip