Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Wintertodt

SimpleScripts

• 4 weeks later...

Was making a HCIM acc and died and lost status using a PAID wintertodt script over on a different botting website that i had before i moved over to dreambot.

so i found your script and i am going to suicide it with this script right now and see how long it lasts and update you XD

So far been on for 19 hours straight no breaks. gained 3.37m xp in firemaking lol. I saw it die once, script just isnt fast enough to eat or react sometimes (wouldnt recommend you do it on a 10hp iron man). idk if that has to do with my mouse speed but its at 50%. Other than that it works. Kinda wish it would fix the brazier for easy construction xp but not gonna complain about a free script. 

Are you some type of boot licker? I'm more sure you're an idiot. Don't use this script if you care about your account. 

On 3/23/2024 at 5:17 AM, Sayian Bruz said:

It might not be the scripts fault. Im more sure it's your fault.

On 3/25/2024 at 12:12 AM, freemason2 said:

Are you some type of boot licker? I'm more sure you're an idiot. Don't use this script if you care about your account. 

I've gotten 10 accounts 99 fm in the year I've owned the script.
    I'd say I'm experienced using Dreams scripts.

Infact, I'm now 90 fm on my 11th account that was botting WT while you made a cry comment.

Whos the idiot now?

Edited by Sayian Bruz
    extra comment

On 3/27/2024 at 11:05 AM, Sayian Bruz said:

I've gotten 10 accounts 99 fm in the year I've owned the script.
    I'd say I'm experienced using Dreams scripts.

Infact, I'm now 90 fm on my 11th account that was botting WT while you made a cry comment.

Whos the idiot now?

Nobody cares or asked you. Shut up. lmao