Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Wintertodt

SimpleScripts

• 2 weeks later...

honestly an amazing script. it does most things perfectly

from my understanding observing the bot here and there over a 13 hour session:

the script:

does not light the braziers

does not repair broken braziers

cannot interact with jugs of wine

always fletches in the same spot

keeps fletching under 10% wt health

it would be amazing if:

the game started with the bot lighting the brazier for 25 bonus points (instead of waiting by the tree)

added support for repairing and lighting braziers

randomizing fletch spots within safe parameters from ice storm (I think this might be what got me banned at 81 fm)

prioritize lighting the brazier over wc/fletching under 15-10% wt health 

Thank you for an amazing script!

• 2 months later...

Here are a few points where your bot can improve:

Allow the bot to repair braziers for construction XP (for Ironmen).

Allow the bot to dodge attacks (this reduces food consumption).

Allow the bot to wear pyro clothing when it is in the bank.

Allow the bot to achieve 50 Woodcutting and 50 Firemaking.

If you want my help with this, I would be happy to do it!

• 2 weeks later...

I know its a free script from a reputable scripter but this is a perma ban script, do not use at any costs!!!!!!!!!! lost 4 accounts i was setting up just to look normal, this makes the account walk out so blatently in the open and not do any actions as any sane player would do, again thanks for the effort, but this needs to be removed as it will get your account flagged/banned

Edited by Beastelement

If it goes to leave half way though a game it wont select the pop up to verify leaving and miss out on any rewards just sits there.

Otherwise great script so far.

On 1/15/2024 at 1:03 AM, sapu said:

Here are a few points where your bot can improve:

Allow the bot to repair braziers for construction XP (for Ironmen).

Allow the bot to dodge attacks (this reduces food consumption).

Allow the bot to wear pyro clothing when it is in the bank.

Allow the bot to achieve 50 Woodcutting and 50 Firemaking.

If you want my help with this, I would be happy to do it!

Thank you for sharing your insights! I appreciate your suggestions, and I'll definitely explore implementing the first two points.

Regarding the suggestion to allow the bot to wear pyro clothing from the bank, currently, the bot doesn't detect pyro clothing pieces in the bank. This is intentional as I prefer users to manually equip the armor of their choice. Additionally, I've opted not to include the functionality of opening loot cases in the script.

As for achieving 50 Woodcutting and 50 Firemaking, I already have scripts in place for these skills, so it won't be necessary to address separately.

Thanks for your imput!

On 1/24/2024 at 10:44 PM, SimpleScripts said:

Thank you for sharing your insights! I appreciate your suggestions, and I'll definitely explore implementing the first two points.

Regarding the suggestion to allow the bot to wear pyro clothing from the bank, currently, the bot doesn't detect pyro clothing pieces in the bank. This is intentional as I prefer users to manually equip the armor of their choice. Additionally, I've opted not to include the functionality of opening loot cases in the script.

As for achieving 50 Woodcutting and 50 Firemaking, I already have scripts in place for these skills, so it won't be necessary to address separately.

Thanks for your imput!

One thing I also noticed is that when more than one person is using the same script, you will notice it right away from where they are going to stand. I recommend (if you want to avoid breaking braziers) just standing in front of the brazier when fletching, as more people will stand on those tiles and the bot will not be in the open area (acting like a bot). This will reduce the risk of getting banned, as I've seen many people already receiving multiple bans.

Edited by sapu

• 2 weeks later...
    Simple Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • ADDED - Wine support.
    • ADDED - Lighting the brazier at the start.
    • CHANGED - Fletching location.
    • FIXED - Various bugs.

Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 25 seconds

Thanks!

On 1/30/2024 at 3:59 PM, sapu said:

One thing I also noticed is that when more than one person is using the same script, you will notice it right away from where they are going to stand. I recommend (if you want to avoid breaking braziers) just standing in front of the brazier when fletching, as more people will stand on those tiles and the bot will not be in the open area (acting like a bot). This will reduce the risk of getting banned, as I've seen many people already receiving multiple bans.

Thank you for your insight and input to improve the script. I have implemented the suggested change.