Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Fruit Stall Stealer (Hosidius Fruit Stalls)

javaNjoyer

FruitStallStealer has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Optional banking. Also will check for other players at the same stall as the player.
    Thanks!

New features in 2.0 release
    - Optional Banking

-Detects if both stalls are taken on a world and hops worlds if so

-Detects which stall currently has a player and will steal from the other

None of these new features have been sufficiently tested so make sure to baby sit the script.

Is this working for anyone? After starting script in room with inventory empty,  the script will just shut itself off after 3 seconds... Tried switching all efficiencies and they all don't work.

11 hours ago, jjjustiiin said:

Is this working for anyone? After starting script in room with inventory empty,  the script will just shut itself off after 3 seconds... Tried switching all efficiencies and they all don't work.

What does it say in the console when the script shuts off?

13 hours ago, kvolt13 said:

Solution to script auto stopping was to make sure I put a Level goal AND runtime. Could not leave any fields blank.

Yes. I've started making it so that my other scripts will be less restrictive, and will just start normally even if no input was given. Glad you got it working :D

What does the console say when it stops? You can access the console in the dreambot client by pressing Ctrl + G.

It's very likely it's a problem with the settings. Make sure to enter a target level that is higher than you current level, or you can enter 100 if you want the script to go forever

Edited by javaNjoyer
    expanding a point