Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • HELP

Swisher Sweet

Okay so long story short about a year ago my bank was compromised and they charged back a purchase i had made on Dreambot. As it should be, being you guys weren't aware, my account was banned. I tried making everything right by making another account and talking with dreamy explaining it so i purchased the account builder again. This time it was not charged back being I spoke with my bank but you guys put two and two together im assuming by IP and banned the account I made. I later contacted you guys but whoever the mod or admin was wasn't taking shit that I had to say. He thought i was just trying to do charge backs although my actions showed otherwise so then I was banned on the discord or whatever yall had Aswell. I truly do love Dreambot and think its the best out there so im hoping to hear something back from you guys. Please do not ban this account also, I'm wanting to purchase scripts but need to know that you guys understand now because I didnt ever get a return for the purchase I made on the second account of dreamys all in one package. So no hard feelings but in all honesty you guys took my money and banned my account so I feel like I was treated wrong before you guys were. I could try to explain better 1 on 1 if you guys need to know more info but I mean i never had bad intentions here I honestly was studying the API to become a scripter but then this huge roadblock got in the way.. Please reach out and at least let me try to prove this to you before banning me again.. I really want to be a part of the community and don't understand why I'm being rejected because of my bank getting compromised. I have Vystar btw and they have a billion problems maybe another member can vouch that lol.