Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] rousedJeweler - Edgeville gold-bar jewelry maker; supports GE restocking.

Roused

dont really see a Silver option so would appreciate the addition of silver symbols and tiaras please ^^

ALSOOOOO....maybe if your feeling super sexy maybe a blessing route for all those prayer 31 bad asses ?

Edited by kalador

13 hours ago, kalador said:

dont really see a Silver option so would appreciate the addition of silver symbols and tiaras please ^^

ALSOOOOO....maybe if your feeling super sexy maybe a blessing route for all those prayer 31 bad asses ?

@kalador I don't think I'll add these in. If you look at https://prices.runescape.wiki/osrs/all-items, you can see that you will either lose money doing these, or only make at most like 30k an hour.

Edited by Roused
    Tagged wrong user.

took a while. this is what actually funded my main with a few mill every few days just from ruby and diamond necklaces. got a bond now doing dragonstone bracelets.

ZP9Q2J0.png

also alching some of said necklaces

vl2vIBS.png

Edited by kaze8969

1 hour ago, kaze8969 said:

took a while. this is what actually funded my main with a few mill every few days just from ruby and diamond necklaces. got a bond now doing dragonstone bracelets.

ZP9Q2J0.png

also alching some of said necklaces

vl2vIBS.png

@kaze8969 I love to see it! That is awesome. Mind sharing how long you would run it each time?

2 hours ago, Roused said:

@kaze8969 I love to see it! That is awesome. Mind sharing how long you would run it each time?

pretty much only run it during the day. at night I turn off. I do use other scripts some other days. but up to 90+ i was doing ruby necklace then changed to diamond. during work i'll turn on restock. when I'm playing i change to alching. everytime it got 5m total i would transfer 3m to my main.

Great script i run this alot ! one small issue arises sometimes, i will be making diamond necklaces and it fails to withdraw diamond and then just sits at the bank with just 13 gold bars and doesnt re attempt to withdraw more diamonds, i think the problem is it tries to withdraw diamonds and gold bars to fast and can sometimes fail to get the diamonds out, if this could be fix it would be a flawless script ! thank you keep up the dope work ! 

On 6/28/2023 at 6:37 PM, pubgcloudy said:

Great script i run this alot ! one small issue arises sometimes, i will be making diamond necklaces and it fails to withdraw diamond and then just sits at the bank with just 13 gold bars and doesnt re attempt to withdraw more diamonds, i think the problem is it tries to withdraw diamonds and gold bars to fast and can sometimes fail to get the diamonds out, if this could be fix it would be a flawless script ! thank you keep up the dope work ! 

@pubgcloudy Thanks for the report. I've implemented a fix now, working on testing it at the moment. It will also include a fix for sometimes not selling during restock, as well as a new world hopper feature! Be on the lookout.