Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • φ â–ºLooking for Workers for AIO Serviceâ—„ â–º Guaranteed Profit ! â—„

Trustmybet

Teamtrust's AIO Services.

Currently OPEN atm for Applications

LOOKING FOR POWERLEVELLER + ACCOUNT CREATORS + VOID WORKERS!

GUARANTEE PROFITS IF YOU TAKE ORDERS AND DO NOT SCAM.

Hello everyone, I will be hiring workers for our AIO Services. We're looking for users that can do vast amounts of services, such as - power-leveling by hand/botting, all quests, firecapes, and fighter's torso. Please keep in mind that any service you provide through our methods that 10% commision. (Speak with me to get more info.) will be docked. With that being said, however, you'll remain very busy with consistent work.

Requirements for Hiring

1. Must leave a 10m and an ID minimum deposit, feel free to leave a larger deposit so that you can take larger orders. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO TRY TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME OUT.

2. You must have a clean reputation, no TWC or off-site bans.

3. Feedback is preferred, but not a requirement

4. You must have a Skype so that we will be able to communicate.

If you do not meet some of these requirements, you'll be assessed further by me, Trustmybet

Terms Of Service

1. You must pay a 10m deposit fee in order to join, this goes to the owners.

2. You must finish an order that you have taken, if you decide to leave, you will not receive payment.

3. You're automatically responsible for scamming a user, I, Trustmybet have no responsibility for your actions.

4. The deposit fee is non-refundable if you decide to leave or if you're kicked from the service, but I guarantee you will have orders and you WILL PROFIT.

5. You must finish the order that you've been assigned in time or else you'll be kicked.

6. You must keep a respectful attitude at all times, or else you will be forced to leave the service with no refund.

7. Going MIA for two or more days will result in being booted from the service unless you've warned us ahead of time.

8. You must add me, into a group chat over Skype if undergoing an order, failure to do so will result in being removed from the service entirely.

9. If you scammed somebody, you will NOT receive money for your orders or refund from your deposit fee.

10. Any orders that you do for another member without me being told of and paid for, that is not under my service. IT is all your responsibilities. Stealing an order away from me will get you booted from the service.

11. By filling the application, you agree to the T.O.S

If you're interested in joining our service, message me, with the private message title "Worker Application". Either that, or post below following the application format below -

Application:

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?:

What is your Time Zone:

Do you have a 5M-10M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) :

What kind of things can you do for our services (Powerlevelling legit, Questing, Torsos, etc)?: 

Have you added either of my Skype ( live:teamtrustaio ) ? :

Why would you like to work for my services?:

Do you agree to the TOS?:

• 1 year later...
    • 1 month later...

I'd like to work. 

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?:

6-13 hours

What is your Time Zone:

GMT(LONDON)

Do you have a 5M-10M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) :

yes.

What kind of things can you do for our services (Powerlevelling legit, Questing, Torsos, etc)?: 

Powerleveling,questing,torsos,pest control. over 10 years rs experience.

Have you added either of my Skype ( live:teamtrustaio ) ? :

No I will though.

Why would you like to work for my services?:

Ofcourse

Do you agree to the TOS?:

I Agree.

• 2 months later...

Archived