Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Collaboration project based on ML | OSRS

0Z0Z

Context:

As a passionate Old School RuneScape player, I've always been curious about the potential of using Artificial Intelligence to enhance the gaming experience. One area that particularly caught my attention is the use of AI for training bots to perform skilling tasks such as woodcutting or mining. The repetitive nature of these activities makes them perfect candidates for automation.

With that in mind, I am excited to announce that I am starting a new project that aims to use reinforcement learning to train a network that can learn how to skill efficiently in Old School RuneScape. My ultimate goal is to create a bot that can learn and adapt to different skilling scenarios, becoming more efficient and effective over time.

However, I am just starting out on this journey and I would love to collaborate with like-minded individuals who share my passion for AI and Old School RuneScape. If you're interested in joining me on this project or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on Discord. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and working together to push the boundaries of what's possible with AI in Old School RuneScape.

discord: Astra#8533