Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Liam's Middleman Application

Liam

Hey there. When not browsing the internet for dank memes, I do rs trades and stuff.

I treat everything I do online very seriously, and strive to offer easy and pleasant trading experiences to buyers.

I have been trusted with Lot's of gold, partyhats, max/comp accounts and more. 

If you'd like to browse only a few trades I've publicized screenshots of you can do so by checking out my offsite thread here:

[vouches hidden, staff can see]

I achieved Verified Middleman offsite which was a great goal of mine for some time.

I'm trying to expand my services as much as possible, to offer a safe trading environment to other traders.

I am not doing this for money either, as If accepted, I will be offering this service for free. Just as how I originally did offsite.

Archived