Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to Dreambot / Few Questions

Corso

Hello, I am new to Dreambot and my only previous botting experience was through the Tribot client and running small farms - I had a couple of questions if anyone would be so kind to answer them for me.

1. Are purchased scripts lifetime use, or do they expire after a certain amount of time? If so how do I identify that from the sale page?

2. How many instances of a purchased script can be run at the same time? For example, tribot specifically makes you buy multiple uses of each script so you can run more than one instance of it at a time. I saw "per-instance" scripts referred to in the VIP purchase but was unable to identify which scripts work this way. Assuming I purchase Zodiac AIO Fletching script for example and I am a VIP user. Can I run that script 10 times on 10 different accounts concurrently, or am I restricted to a single run use of the script.

Thank you!

Answers found in the following topic:

1 hour ago, Corso said:

1. Are purchased scripts lifetime use, or do they expire after a certain amount of time? If so how do I identify that from the sale page?

If you bought a lifetime purchase of a script then it goes instanced, you will continue to have the script unlimited, and should still receive regular updates by the script writer as it's from the same source. If you purchased a script at a certain monthly price, it will continue being active until you stop paying that renewal. The price will not change, and you will not be forced to purchase the new script plans. However, if the script is materially different (complete rework, tons of additions, or something like that), it might be treated as a completely new script so you would need to purchase it again if you want those changes. You would still have access to the current version that you have however.

Spoiler

Monthly:
    image.png.d108a26368672dc2d41b443acd8ddae9.png

Lifetime:

image.png.b3d02614742ab71f2f909454d8fc0aed.png

Multiple options:
    image.png.a3e8ea87f517bbcf2a3afb5454623551.png

image.thumb.png.c5135b1c79010874c9736a5042932d34.png

1 hour ago, Corso said:

2. How many instances of a purchased script can be run at the same time? For example, tribot specifically makes you buy multiple uses of each script so you can run more than one instance of it at a time. I saw "per-instance" scripts referred to in the VIP purchase but was unable to identify which scripts work this way. Assuming I purchase Zodiac AIO Fletching script for example and I am a VIP user. Can I run that script 10 times on 10 different accounts concurrently, or am I restricted to a single run use of the script.

In case you're not aware, "Instance Limited Scripts" are scripts that are sold on our store that can only be ran on a set limit of clients at a time. If you purchase an instanced script with 2 active instances, that means you can run the script on up to 2 clients at the same time. Instances are not attached to your in game characters, just actively running clients.

Archived