Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Problem with following starter guide

Coorviatior

First of all, thanks for answering such a trivial question!
    I see that i attached a wrong launcher, but now when i'm trying to do it properly idea still cannot process it properly, i tried importing it as a class, and then i had errors at every dreambot mentioned in script.
    Brak opisu.

9 minutes ago, Coorviatior said:

First of all, thanks for answering such a trivial question!
    I see that i attached a wrong launcher, but now when i'm trying to do it properly idea still cannot process it properly, i tried importing it as a class, and then i had errors at every dreambot mentioned in script.
    Brak opisu.

make sure you are in the project, then add it through File > Project Settings > Libraries

https://dreambot.org/guides/scripter-guide/script-dev/setting-up-dev-env/ - adding dependencies section

if youre still having issues and have not started with too much work, you could make a new project

Hmm, strange thing because i can't add it through File > Project Settings > Libraries, it says to add it through project structure. The screen shows what happens when i'm trying to add it through libraries. Sorry for making you answer such trivial questions, but after setuping the enviroment i think i will manage by myself, i just have zero experience beside c++/c# IDE's
    image.thumb.png.5ac454907f67a8437e9ff4e0d0f92b19.png

5 hours ago, Coorviatior said:

Hmm, strange thing because i can't add it through File > Project Settings > Libraries, it says to add it through project structure. The screen shows what happens when i'm trying to add it through libraries. Sorry for making you answer such trivial questions, but after setuping the enviroment i think i will manage by myself, i just have zero experience beside c++/c# IDE's
    image.thumb.png.5ac454907f67a8437e9ff4e0d0f92b19.png

make a new project and make sure its Java not JavaScript, then you should be able to add the client to the libraries!

IntelliJ new project

1 hour ago, Coorviatior said:

This is how it looks when creating a new project, is something wrong with the SDK version i downloaded?

image.thumb.png.8eddfc56b82397ae410f02329721c5a0.png

that is fine, i am using the same one.

here try to follow these steps;

1- new project > java (sdk is fine) > next (no template needed)  > name and location of your choosing

NcF0XzJ.pngwmXtnF2.png

2- file > project structure > libraries > java

hTjK3BL.png

add the client.jar from \Dreambot\BotData and apply and ok

cpU3qQE.pngt8siPTT.png

3- with your first folder make a test class and try to extend the AbstractScript, should be all set

xh4Mh6m.png

Archived