Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to get convex hull of game objects?

kAmehAmehA

Hello, I've seen the getModel() method and getHullBounds() which is able to get my the bounding box of the objects.

However, is there a way to get the convex hull of an object (projected into game pixel coordinates)? I've found getModel().getVertexPoints() which I believe gets me the defining model points of the object. From this I can write my own algorithm to get the convex hull, but just wanted to make sure this doesn't exist yet.

I'm guessing there must be to define what's a clickable point within the model - I can see some functions relating to this, but struggling to find me the one specifically which defines the 2d hull of the object (not just rectangle). I will double check vertexPoints but that looks like it includes points inside the hull itself.

Cheers.

Archived