Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling 1964 TL main, post offers

wr80

Hello,

I'm the original owner, I have an authenticator I need to remove and bank pin prior to the sale, will do that though. This account just served a 2 day bot ban from me writing a shitty blood runecrafting script. So instead of suiciding it or potentially losing out on anything from it, i'd rather sell it.

This has all hard diaries completed, elite fremmy completed for vork. It has imbued archer/berserker ring, bottomless compost, rangers elite void, fire cape, ava's assembler, ferocious gloves, tentacle whip, colored slayer helm, full graceful, all the runecrafting bags, coal bag + full prospectors, house is maxed for 82 construction including pool, jewelry box. All the important quests are done (ds2/mm2/SOTE), about 10 away from quest cape.

This was all hand trained minus 99 cooking/fletching and 90 crafting. I used AHK to get those. I have 150m gp i'm willing to include with the account for money. Accepting Paypal/crypto for it or GP. I don't know how much its worth so please be fair and make offers. Let me know if you have questions.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Archived