Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cooking at g.e. bank

Armin

I was wondering if anyone could make a script for cooking at g.e.

It's basically cooking at g.e., withdrawing tinderbox+log and fish from bank, walking to an empty tile one step away from bank, make fire, cook, bank and repeat. Would this be remotely possible? 

Thanks in advance.

- Armin

I used an autoclicker for that cuz i couldnt find a script.

Did it bank and withdraw stuff for you? It's going to be a problem if it can't detect a tile without a fire.

- Armin

Did it bank and withdraw stuff for you? It's going to be a problem if it can't detect a tile without a fire.

- Armin

i was botting firemaking on one account so it kinda worked together but you had to babysit it.

i was botting firemaking on one account so it kinda worked together but you had to babysit it.

Ah damn, I really need something that can detect whether a tile already has a fire on it or not, hopefully a scripter sees this..

- Armin

I was wondering if anyone could make a script for cooking at g.e.

It's basically cooking at g.e., withdrawing tinderbox+log and fish from bank, walking to an empty tile one step away from bank, make fire, cook, bank and repeat. Would this be remotely possible? 

Thanks in advance.

- Armin

This is very well possible, I would reccomend the script to only cook on it's own fires, as other ones may dissappear very quickly , also would suggest that it supports buying and selling of fish, so that you can make minimal loss upon the ban of an account , and support cooking gauntlets. 

Ah damn, I really need something that can detect whether a tile already has a fire on it or not, hopefully a scripter sees this..

- Armin

This is very well possible, I would reccomend the script to only cook on it's own fires, as other ones may dissappear very quickly , also would suggest that it supports buying and selling of fish, so that you can make minimal loss upon the ban of an account , and support cooking gauntlets. 

I would recommending messaging Zawy on here he is a great Scripter.

I don't even look for a buying/support option which is really nice btw but yea, that's why you withdraw your tinderbox+log and step 1 tile away from bank that doesn't have a fire.

I would recommending messaging Zawy on here he is a great Scripter.

Ok thanks, will do!

- Armin

Archived