Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Block out links that lead to bans

Tardersauce14

Idk if its possible but if you can block out all links during sign in to prevent client detection. By mistake I thought a pc I had could run this bot but for whatever reason its a crap pc like real crap. So I noticed when coming back that the crap pc was lagging and hitting the members link going to rune main website. The account got banned and my other hasn't yet as the other runs on a good pc that doesn't lag hitting the links. I know everyone will suggest just do it on a good pc as I am but if there a way to block those links I think that would help out a bit more in the bot.

4 hours ago, Tardersauce14 said:

Idk if its possible but if you can block out all links during sign in to prevent client detection. By mistake I thought a pc I had could run this bot but for whatever reason its a crap pc like real crap. So I noticed when coming back that the crap pc was lagging and hitting the members link going to rune main website. The account got banned and my other hasn't yet as the other runs on a good pc that doesn't lag hitting the links. I know everyone will suggest just do it on a good pc as I am but if there a way to block those links I think that would help out a bit more in the bot.

This definitely doesn't cause bans. I use that member link on roughly 200 accounts a month w/codes.  

I don't see how opening a link can lead to client detection? But it would be nice for an api method (Something like Client.isBlockingBrowser() and Client.setBlockingBrowser(boolean block); would be nice so we can at least set it script side.) But yeah, that definitely didn't lead to a ban as too have also used that members link for lots of accounts

20 hours ago, Zach M said:

This definitely doesn't cause bans. I use that member link on roughly 200 accounts a month w/codes.  

Well both accounts got banned in the end. I was just botting for like 30 mins -1hr at a time on the accounts . Idk how to beat the detection running that many accounts. I know for sure the crap pc one makes sense but the good pc bot idk how it got banned being baby sat and I changed up what I did while also keeping conversations with others. Both accounts claimed to detect the client but I'm guessing that means it detected repetitive movements? Could it be the WC scripts I used manly / zodiac? Fightaholic? I don't think they can flag the map walkers which are random. So I'm stuck and I was about to get members for the last account which luckily I didn't. I think it was between the miner I used by a creator named gastro, I noticed the inventory drop was way too quick like a robot but I only ran it for like 10 mins or the WC scripts since they both I notice were low quality. I just know for sure I didn't run longer than 1hr so its those scripts that got me banned I'm guessing.

Archived