Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Break Setting

DarkUSaplinU

Hey there DreamBot community lately I've been experimenting with DreamBot, I have 0 prior knowledge on Runescape botting this is my first month of attempting such things. So my problem here is that I have set up break settings, 2 of them to be exact, but I don't know how effective this would be or if I should add more break in between

My first break is a "Eating Break" which looks like this, and another break called "Shitting Break"

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.6a372d7ebe46afde19210ff79482de94.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_2.png.ca65269f8adbb3c98fb6701da7cec921.png

I hope I can get some great feedback from you guys in order for me to improve my botting experience. I have a goal to 10-15 bots running at the same time so after I learn how not to get banned every 2 days I'll be investing into this "Covert Mode". If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle could someone explain the pro and cons of using "Covert Mode".

Also last question, IF I were to let my bot on and set a break called "Sleep Break", set the break length to 6-8 hours-ish, and then let it go back to its routine what would the probability of a ban be.

tl:dr,

Question 1: Should I add more breaks (I have 2)?
    Question 2: What is the optimal break amount/time?
    Question 3: What is "Covert Mode" and what are the pro and cons of using it?
    Question 4: If I set up a "Sleep Break" that consist of normal sleeping patterns how would this affect my ban rate?

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my first ever post, I wanted to post some quality questions hopefully I can get some quality answers! Happy botting to all of you!

(Also if this is in the wrong topic/forum I'm so sorry I'm new to navigating this forums!)

• 1 month later...

I don't like DB3, I did a lot of testing and comparison with db2

In DB2 it works perfect for me

in Db3 the accounts when exiting a break do not log in again

Archived