Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ SNOR'S SHOP ⭐ SELLING CHEAP MEMBERSHIP ⭐

Snorgold

I'm here to let you know I'm selling cheap membership codes.
    Let me give you a litte information about it:

Why would I buy codes from you?
    Buying codes is actually much cheaper than using bonds or buying membership through the Runescape website. Check out the 'prices' channel to find out the exact prices.

How do I use the codes?
    Please check out the 'how to redeem' channel in my discord server. You can find a guide on how to use the codes in there.

Is my account safe if I use those codes?
    Yes, those codes are a legit way to get membership on Runescape.

Is all of this legal?
    Yes, there is nothing illegal about this.

How do I buy the codes?
    By joining my discord server and creating a ticket in my the ticket section 'codes' you can initiate the process of buying membership codes from us. How long does it take to deliver the codes? After your payment is fulfilled you will the codes within 5 minutes.

I have a question?
    Do not hesitate to contact me on Discord in case you're having any questions.

If this seems interesting to you: Feel free to join my discord server, link below!
    https://discord.gg/qrwGeu

Hope to see you in my server!

Archived