Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
zNap

Powerleveling, Questing, Everything you need!

Hello! I am new to the community and I'm sure that you've looked at my profile you think I'm a scammer of some sort. We can do middleman's if that helps out. I accept Bitcoin, Eth, Lite, And Osrs. If you have a request of anything and would like it for cheap please join my discord down below (It's just a starting up discord we will renovate it and make it look a lot better later) https://discord.gg/UCe597 We are up from 7 a.m. central to 10 p.m. central. Just dm me if you have any personal requests. We also have a trading market area inside the discord for Peer to Peer trading :D. My team and I would very much appreciate it if you joined the discord. (DISCORD ID: 679872690579963964) (zNap#9221)

If you have read this far I really appreciate it and am willing to give 5% off your first order

Hired a powerleveling service to boost my attack from 40 to 75, and I'm really delighted!

• Got an instant response
  • As soon as the first payment was made, the job started, no queue lines whatsoever
  • Safety first, use of proxies
  • I was never asked to remove Jagex Guardian, e-mail or bank PIN
  • The service was almost none-stop
  • Price was as cheap as 50% off the competition and I even got a discount (13.3m vs 33m from competition)
  • I was notified of every update on the service and my questions were responded within minutes
  • Very friendly! They even recommended me on how to better train after the service was over

I recommend and would definitely hire again for the next thing I need. :)

All people that ever had access to my account was him and myself, sinec I had Jagex Guardian on. Made a mistake never changing my password after hiring him, here are the results: my whole bank is empty :)