Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Setup Multiple Proxys

linkintox

46 minutes ago, linkintox said:

hi all, How can I configure a proxy for each account? so that each bot has its own ip

add a dreambot client per account you want to use a proxy on.

Then simply add the login data in the proxy tab before it boots to runescape login screen.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:13 PM, Grundyr said:

add a dreambot client per account you want to use a proxy on.

Then simply add the login data in the proxy tab before it boots to runescape login screen.

Hi, thanks for answering, sorry for my little knowledge, but can I use my same dreambot account for each client that opens with their respective proxy? or do i have to create a dreambot account for each bot?

8 minutes ago, linkintox said:

Hi, thanks for answering, sorry for my little knowledge, but can I use my same dreambot account for each client that opens with their respective proxy? or do i have to create a dreambot account for each bot?

If you mean you need to launch 1 client for ea ip, then you are correct.

Archived