Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Geting real mouse position within bot screen

Kukkeli

I would like to make UI that can be used even if mouse movement is disabled. How can I read where actual mouse is within bot screen for the UI? Not the ingame mouse (the one that performs all actions). I would basically like to be able to press things while the bot is running and not mess it up.

I assume you mean you're using OnPaint and want to be able to perform an action when the paint is clicked on in certain places. If so, you could implement MouseListener in your main script class. You could then use a rectangle to define an area where you want the paint to be interactive.

private Rectangle aRectangle = new Rectangle(100,100,100,100);

@Override
        public void mousePressed(MouseEvent e) {
           if (aRectangle.contains(e.getPoint())) {
                MethodProvider.log("Mouse pressed within rectangle.");
            }
        }

15 hours ago, Shy said:

I assume you mean you're using OnPaint and want to be able to perform an action when the paint is clicked on in certain places. If so, you could implement MouseListener in your main script class. You could then use a rectangle to define an area where you want the paint to be interactive.

private Rectangle aRectangle = new Rectangle(100,100,100,100);

@Override
        public void mousePressed(MouseEvent e) {
           if (aRectangle.contains(e.getPoint())) {
                MethodProvider.log("Mouse pressed within rectangle.");
            }
        }

I tested and I did "kind of" get this to work yaay! And yes exactly like you explained onPaint. I would it to be clicked ONLY by real mouse, not by "ingame mouse" that the bot uses (unless mouseinput is enabled). 

Archived