Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to botting

Rapha

Hey

Long story short. So far I don't know much about botting on RS, but I thought maybe someone could help me out answering these few questions. 

1. What do you think, is it better to bot on a VPS/Dedicated Server or own pc (or build some pc myself) 

2. About proxies, it seems like almost everything is "flagged?" by Jagex and was wondering how big of a change proxies could actually make. Of course when running on a vps/dedi wouldn't want to use default ip to it.

Regards

From my history way back I have botted anywhere from 1 to ~30 accounts at my peak. (this is years ago) All was done off my personal PC off my residential IP; Yeah ban waves came and went but I never had a full ban wave until I RWT during DMM and got IP banned (any active account in the last month or two was banned/accounts that had been inactive for months were fine)

I wouldn't look to invest in any of that unless you scale up a very large farm IMO.

Archived