Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Make a rope buying script like the one from SDN that is being removed


    fly 12
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    The script buys rope from ned and banks them in draynor bonk. when theres no stock the bot hops Worlds aswell.

    i would be happy if someone could remake it :)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 1/16/2020 at 8:47 PM, fly 12 said:

    The script buys rope from ned and banks them in draynor bonk. when theres no stock the bot hops Worlds aswell.

    i would be happy if someone could remake it :)

    Hey! I just wrote a script for this!
    Have a look at the topic I created regarding this script here: 

     

    Have fun! :)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    22 hours ago, drawdekk said:

    Hey! I just wrote a script for this!
    Have a look at the topic I created regarding this script here: 

     

    Have fun! :)

    Ive tested the script for a bit now, and its a really nice script. 

    I did tho encounter a bug 13 mins after running the script. It got stuck in Neds trading screen where the mouse got stuck after moving to the rope and got stuck just above the rope instead.

     

    Thank you for making this script, i will be using it alot.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 minutes ago, fly 12 said:

    Ive tested the script for a bit now, and its a really nice script. 

    I did tho encounter a bug 13 mins after running the script. It got stuck in Neds trading screen where the mouse got stuck after moving to the rope and got stuck just above the rope instead.

     

    Thank you for making this script, i will be using it alot.

    Thank you for your reply! It's weird you've encountered this bug since I run the script for a couple a day without any problems. If this happens again, please let me know and I'll look further into it!

    Happy botting :)

    Edited by drawdekk
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, drawdekk said:

    Thank you for your reply! It's weird you've encountered this bug since I run the script for a couple a day without any problems. If this happens again, please let me know and I'll look further into it!

    Happy botting :)

    it keeps happening after a while. But it does fix itself when the bot logs out for being afk.

    This bug basically makes u lose 1 hour of buying ropes every 3 hours.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 minutes ago, fly 12 said:

    it keeps happening after a while. But it does fix itself when the bot logs out for being afk.

    This bug basically makes u lose 1 hour of buying ropes every 4 hours.

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

     

    3 hours ago, fly 12 said:

    it keeps happening after a while. But it does fix itself when the bot logs out for being afk.

    This bug basically makes u lose 1 hour of buying ropes every 3 hours.

    Okay, I will look into this the tomorrow for sure. Thank you for your feedback!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 3 weeks later...

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.