Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • stronghold spider/fleshie

keldra1993

i think a stronghold of security giant spider/ fleashie script would be awesome the experience rates are around 30-35/hour down there and there level 50 but they can bayrly hit on full rune I have used scripts for giant spiders down there a couple years ago and got from 55-97 strength in a month down there botting medium/ long times and its killer experience If someone makes and releases a script a lot of people would love it. If its free that would be awesome and i'm sure people would even pay for it. I know I would love to see one!Untitled.jpg

i think a stronghold of security giant spider/ fleashie script would be awesome the experience rates are around 30-35/hour down there and there level 50 but they can bayrly hit on full rune I have used scripts for giant spiders down there a couple years ago and got from 55-97 strength in a month down there botting medium/ long times and its killer experience If someone makes and releases a script a lot of people would love it. If its free that would be awesome and i'm sure people would even pay for it. I know I would love to see one!Untitled.jpg

I have a fleshies script 90% done that loots herbs as well, might release it soon

Good idea and an even better answer... I'll be buying it upon release.

Can't you just use one of the AIO fighter scripts?

yes. But a script designed to use the latters, doors and go to edgeville bank is what i need. especially for the spiders

• 2 weeks later...

I want this to. a

Atm im using a AIO fighter but they dont work quite good with the dungeon.

I remmember a few years ago when there was a very good flawless giant spider script :D

Now the AIO fighter´s banking get stuck in the most places also giant spiders sometimes attacks you automatically but the AIO fighter tries to attack another giant spider.

Archived