Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot Won't Move or Work

NemoAtlas

I'm using the script Dynamic Automation and it is able to log in, but it won't move or do anything afterwards. This is my first ever bot and script, so I don't know if I'm using it right. In the menu that pops up for the script I click on tin ore, drop gems, and bank. I don't know if there is an enter button to make the commands work, but simply clicking those three things does not make the bot work.

• 5 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Same here. I start a script, it takes me to where I need to be and then nothing else. It does no pick up anything. Just freezes and does nothing else once I am in the botting location.

Archived