Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling my main account(previously banned for botting in the past)

link0911

1. Stats of the account hp,att,str 99,def 97, range 90, prayer 70, magic 94,63 mining, 50 smithing,62 fishing, 70 cooking, 50 fm, 68 wc, 62 crafting, 50 agility,62 herb, 53 thieving,60 slayer,73 fletching, rest isn't that good.
    2. Account status (bans, mutes) current, 0, multiple 1 day mutes in the past(2+ years ago) (latest 1 bot ban for 2 days a year ago and havnt botted since)
    3. Login screen not important, not member
    4. Quests (completed) 136 qp, got up to addy gloves in rfd, has venge, dt etc
    5. Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) 1.9m cash, n 19m item wealth mostly members
    6. Minimum bid (price to start bids) 150m?
    7. Autowin 1b
    8. Payment method osrs gp
    9. Trading conditions (middleman) you go first or middleman
    10. Previous owners (if any) none

I am the only owner of this account, this account was made in 2011, it has been muted in the pass temporarily and only banned recently for botting(last year), I have not botted on it ever since it got banned for botting, I don't remember the last time i played this account for fun,  i have only used it to make money for my pures but since my pure got banned recently ( for botting agaiiin) i need a lot of money to build up my pure and i thought about selling my main which was just rotting away. this account should be good if you use it as a main or play on it to make money only, dont buy this account if you are going to bot on it as it will and definitely get banned.

You want 1b for an account that's what, maybe 1800 total and that'd pushing it. Here's a list for you.

1. The account has 60 slayer for crying out loud.
    2. 50 agility.....
    3. the accounts been banned?????????????
    4. 20m bank....
    5. nmz 99's

You wont even get remotely close to that, I'd be stunned if you see 200m +

I have an account with 2k plus, 95 slayer and a few 99's. I'd be pulling something if I even managed to sell my account for 1b.

GL tho.

You want 1b for an account that's what, maybe 1800 total and that'd pushing it. Here's a list for you.

1. The account has 60 slayer for crying out loud.
    2. 50 agility.....
    3. the accounts been banned?????????????
    4. 20m bank....
    5. nmz 99's
    6. Addy gloves..............................................................................
    7. Basically no rep and asking ME to go first....

You wont even get remotely close to that, I'd be stunned if you see 200m +

I have an account with 2k plus, 95 slayer and a few 99's. I'd be pulling something if I even managed to sell my account for 1b.

GL tho.

and idk who you are and why you are saying im asking you to go first, I said i would use a middleman or if you don't want that then you can go first which only a scammer would disagree with using a middleman, and youre one to talk about having no reputation

Archived