Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Boosting and Questing Service! (By Hand! No Bot!)

Leaderwolf13

Sick of grinding out Runecrafting? Lacking a quest to access a certain area? Looking to just beef up your main? Got some new accounts you need to run through tut. island, and get GE ready? Looking to grind a minigame?

Then I'm your guy! I'll boost any skill you want, or do any quest you need; all by hand!

Message me on discord (GreatLeaderwolf#6153) to talk pricing, or if you have any questions😊 

Rules!

• Serious inquires only.
    • If requesting quests, please meet those quest requirements.
    • Prices per quest and skill will vary.
    • Payment will be required ahead of time for low rep. members.
    • Payment accepted in BITCOIN AND OSRS GOLD for low rep. members, and preferred overall. Paypal can be accepted for high rep.
    • Discord is the BEST AND QUICKEST way to reach me.
    • Please contact me with the quests, or skills you want completed already in mind.
    • I reserve the right to turn down any request, for any reason.
    • No refunds, so please be sure of your purchase.

19 hours ago, Leaderwolf13 said:

Sick of grinding out Runecrafting? Lacking a quest to access a certain area? Looking to just beef up your main? Got some new accounts you need to run through tut. island, and get GE ready? Looking to grind a minigame?

Then I'm your guy! I'll boost any skill you want, or do any quest you need; all by hand!

Message me on discord (GreatLeaderwolf#6153) to talk pricing, or if you have any questions😊 

Rules!

• Serious inquires only.
    • If requesting quests, please meet those quest requirements.
    • Prices per quest and skill will vary.
    • Payment will be required ahead of time for low rep. members.
    • Payment accepted in BITCOIN AND OSRS GOLD for low rep. members, and preferred overall. Paypal can be accepted for high rep.
    • Discord is the BEST AND QUICKEST way to reach me.
    • Please contact me with the quests, or skills you want completed already in mind.
    • I reserve the right to turn down any request, for any reason.
    • No refunds, so please be sure of your purchase.

Do you have any vouchers etc otherwise your going to struggle to get any jobs around here mate without vouches i.e sythe 

13 minutes ago, Fatal7 said:

Do you have any vouchers etc otherwise your going to struggle to get any jobs around here mate without vouches i.e sythe 

Well, I am just getting started out so no vouchers for me yet. I'm trying to build my rep up!

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived