Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Barbarian Fishing with Birdhouse run

Zendor

Hey, so i just come back to the botting community after getting my main with about 300M bank banned (feelsbad), and after that I decide that I wouldn't use any script, so I'm seeing the pay trials here, to see what script will be the most useful for me, so that i can buy it...

But with that aside I want to ask what you guys think about the last script i developed, as the title says, its a Barbarian Fishing that does birdhouse run every 50 to 70 minutes (randomized), I used for about 4 days now, about 8H in total (2 birdhouses run per time that i start), i had some problems that i'm solving, but the script its really good, I wanted to know if u guys think its a good idea for a script to be in the SDN, if I post on SDN, if I post it would be for free... Well, let me know what you guys think about it.

A fishing script with a birdhouse run every 50-70minutes, what do you think about it? I'm asking bc i have to create the GUI, and test more.

Thanks for reading all of this, and sorry for any misspelling, I'm not that good at writing in English

PS: If this post is in the wrong section move it to the right one if possible or let me know which one is the right one so that I can delete from here and post in the right one.

Archived