Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts don't run

TockDK

When I try to run a script. It opens the script menu and from there i can start the script.

But when i run it all it does is that it opens advanced setting indgang and walks to the right.

I have a couple of questions for you:

Did you try different scripts or just one in particular? If yes you did use just the WC script then report the bugs in the thread of that script.

Try going to the Go to the Settings> click on 'Enable Fresh Start'.  (Must restart client after enableing for it to work.)

I found this, the second part helped me out, give it a go

46 minutes ago, bredding said:

I have a couple of questions for you:

Did you try different scripts or just one in particular? If yes you did use just the WC script then report the bugs in the thread of that script.

Try going to the Go to the Settings> click on 'Enable Fresh Start'.  (Must restart client after enableing for it to work.)

I found this, the second part helped me out, give it a go

IT WORKED! Thank you very much

Archived