Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DB won't launch with proxy

Fuidwiw

Okay so here it is. Thank you Falloutr for trying to help me out man... for anyone else reading this. My proxies are all sock5 and I was using them yesterday. I came home from work today to log in and set up a few bots. Shit was running slow so I deleted the jagexcache and then the proxies wouldn't launch any longer. I have completely removed all jagex files and dreambot files and reinstalled. 

When I open DB without a proxy it works fine, but when I open it with a proxy it doesn't pop up the client just shows Boot in the upper left corner. (Yes this is on a Mac)

This is the code my terminal is giving me when I launch it with a proxy....

[INFO] Connecting to server...

[INFO] Connected to server!

log4j:WARN No such property [conversionPattern] in org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout.

log4j:WARN No such property [conversionPattern] in org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout.

log4j:WARN No such property [maxFileSize] in org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender.

log4j:WARN No such property [file] in org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender.

log4j:WARN File option not set for appender [LocalFile].

log4j:WARN Are you using FileAppender instead of ConsoleAppender?

[INFO] Logged in successfully! You may now open a tab!

[INFO] Your current rank(s):

[VIP]

[INFO] Tab Count: 5

after about 5-10 minutes of it not opening it will finally open up and I get this code

[INFO] Connecting to server...

[INFO] Connected to server!

[INFO] Logged in successfully! You may now open a tab!

[INFO] Your current rank(s):

[VIP]

[INFO] Tab Count: 5

[INFO] Starting new instance...

[INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS...

[INFO] Connection successful!

[INFO] Attempting to start new applet...

[INFO] Opened gamepack connection!

[INFO] Successfully started new applet!

[INFO] Loaded 372 field definitions!

[INFO] Loaded 5318 web nodes successfully!

[INFO] Successfully started new instance!

I am not able to log into the client though after it pops up... says the connection times out. I don't know what else to try, but I am open to anyone who has team-viewer and knows what to do to have access to try and fix it. I work from 7pm to 7am 4 days a week so I'm normally not awake when everyone else is or I'm at work. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ive been using the same proxy service for 6 months now... I don't have passwords or usernames. I have them all linked to my IP so that's not the problem.

Did you ever make any progress here? I'm having the same issue, whenever i launch and try to start the client with a proxy selected, it disappears.

Its still a running process that i have to manually kill but no window =(

Archived