Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script 'Start' Button -- simply not working

B0JANGLIN

My problem is pretty basic, all of my scripts just wont start. They work on my desktop, but the start button seems not to work on my laptop. I have tried deleting the DreamBot folder as well as the launcher and reinstalling but nothing is working. The console debugger doesn't log anything when I attempt to press the start button.

I check all of my settings; nothing is out of order. I press "start" and nothing happens. The script toolbox doesn't even close.

Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

also having this problem, I need help I posted this in the chat on the first page:

"i have java 8, all others uninstalled and the current version of dreambot. I have to delete the dreambot folder every time i run the program or it wont let me use anything and says I need VIP to open a new tab even though I don't have anything open at all. If I delete the dreambot folder and run the program it lets me log in but then the scripts take forever to load and when they finally do they don't even start at all"

@B0JANGLIN, I have just discovered a way to fix the problem for me. I am not bothered to check my Windows alternative but for Mac I took the file path from the Users folder to my current account, to 'Dreambot' to 'BotData' and opened 'client.jar' and it fixed my problem for me. If you use Windows it's possibly something LIKE (this is a guess); C:/Program Files(x86)/Dreambot/BotData/Client.jar .I hope it helps you because it became annoying that 5 of my accounts get banned at once and then Dreambot won't open after that.

Archived