Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to start botting?

TheRevelo

Hey,

i want to start with botting. Since a few days im trying some scripts but only made 300k.

I do suicide botting. Can someone give me some  suggestions how i should start botting and what scripts i should use?

Thanks.

1) be patient, if you are going f2p you will be banned super fast. P2p is another story but highly depends on what you bot and the amount of hours, also the quality of the script

2) get private scripts, unique stuff. Or do yours, many people learnt how to code to make their stuff.

3)Nobody will tell you what they bot, it makes no sense to reveal how they make money. Be creative.

4)Start with a few, try stuff till something works. Then go bigger.

5) Automate or find yourself spending too many hours muling.

I started with 4 bots, tried shit till i found something good, now im running 50+ (bought a server, proxies etc). Invested 0$. So far i've made 800$~~~~

Took a lot of hours, a lot of coding, learning curve, lost hundreds of mils by mistakes... 

Archived