Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for private muling script

thedennisdd

Dear Scripters,

I am looking for a muling script that can pause other Dreambot script, so actually something very similar to the #1Muling script of Hashtag. However, his script only functions when the mule is located at a bank, while I need muling at specific locations.

So what I need:
    - A muling script that can pause another script so it can mule.

- Possibility to run different mules at the same time that are linked to a specific group of bots (the bot and mule will always be at the same location)

- The ability to let different mules give the bot a different list of items

Practical example:

Let's say I am running #1Shopping on a bot that purchases mind runes from the Magic shop in Varrock. So the inventory of this bot contains for example of 500k GP and X amount Mind runes. I want to activiate the muling after a randomized period somewhere between 30-60 minutes. So after for example 44 minutes a request is send to the mule to login to the world of the bot (or any other system you can think of). At login the mule will already be located at the Magic shop in Varrock, trades the bot it's starterpack of 500k and will receive everything that is in the inventory of the bot (What will be X amount of Gp and X amount of mind runes). After the trade, the mule logs out and the bot will continue to run #1Shopping untill the muling is activated again after like 30-60 minutes.

Would like to hear if somebody is interested in making this.

Archived