Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's Up Buttercup?

Nucleus

Hey guys! I've been hanging out in the forums for a little while but haven't posted much. I figured I should introduce myself already.

I first started playing Runescape when I was in grade 5 in the early 2000s, I don't really play much RS anymore but I love scripting. I'm a recent CS grad and I've realized that I have barely spent any time on coding projects outside of university. I spent most of university smoking lots of weed and partying, instead of working hard and improving my programming skills. No regrets, time well spent 😎

I'm here to have some fun with scripting, learn more about Java and release some scripts for everyone to enjoy.

I've actually released two scripts so far. They're fairly basic, regardless I'm still happy with the outcome. Check them out if you want. Enchanter & Bone looter

Lets talk about TV, weed, scripting, cars, fashion, flowers, hockey, space, tattoos, travel, investing, tech, cryptocurrency, guns, video games and other cool shit.

• 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Infidel said:

Drive for Uber or Lyft - Deliver groceries using Insta-cart, deliver hot food using Door dash. Lots of side gigs you can pickup to make some extra income.

Well, I work at a nightclub so I can survive frugally for now. It's only weekends, but the pay is nice for 2 nights per week. It just would be nice to have a developer job again.

Archived