Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stuck in while loop trying to interact with ladder?

brbxd

Area grabArea = new Area(2938, 2518, 2940, 3516, 1);

while (!grabArea.contains(getLocalPlayer())) {
    				ladder.interact("Climb");
    				sleepUntil(() -> grabArea.contains(getLocalPlayer()), 1000);
    			}

I'm working on a wine grabbing script, however when I try to go up the ladder located in the temple area, I'm getting stuck in this while loop even though my player is located in the grabArea. The client still tries to click on the lower portion of the ladder after I've climbed up. I can't seem to understand why this is happening.

I even created an if statement in the loop to check if the player is located in the area (which he is) to break out of the loop if true, and somehow I'm still stuck in the loop. ☹️

• 3 weeks later...

While my player is not in the grab area. Sleep until the player is within the grab area. I see no logic actually navigating the player towards the grab area though, except for trying to interact with aladder object. Not sure or that would work if you are too far away. Not sure where you fetch the ladder object.

That might be it?

Archived