Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it possible for a script listen to keyboard input?

665mt

As an example: playing legit, and I want to create a keybind that will talk to an NPC, or open the bank for me, when I press a certain keyboard button.

Is this something that can be done? Not with the intention of full-afk Botting, but aiding legit play.

Situation this might be useful:

press button one when in the bank.

Run to the banker, withdraw 4 potions 20 sharks and 4 different runes, then stop but not end the script. 

You can use AHK for this but MouseKeys/mouse scripts are pretty easily detectable. If you want a script that did simple legitimate actions like that, then you would just request for one to be made, or write your own (as it is entirely possible to make) -- but tbh it's not really worth doing it just to open a bank and grab items. I can grab items out of the bank in like 10 seconds and have no issue with it.

• 3 years later...

Archived