Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • #COVERT

Axys19

Hey guys ive had VIP before and used it with no problems. but my real question is, is it that much better? Will it actually make a difference? If you could give me a example how it makes a difference that be awesome!

I've only had one account banned with DB, and thats  because I botted sand crabs for like 13 hours... I didnt care though. I just wanted to see how far I could take a 40str obby pure to get banned suciding:0 Ended at 74 str...

TIA for replies

vip makes your whole experiance much better but it wont effect your ban rates dreambot is the best client eaither your using for free or vip or w/e hope i helped :)

I appreciate the reply Gonzer... I guess I was hoping for some proof or reassurance that the covert mode actually makes a difference and your not just being told it is actually something but we all dont know how it affects the client? I didnt see any change when I had vip and ran it. I was hoping it added in random anti bans:)

Covert isn't really a anti-ban in game its client side, I think. But as it is called, they don't want any info leaking on it because jagex will be 1st to get the leaked info and use it to ban more users.

6 hours ago, Axys19 said:

I appreciate the reply Gonzer... I guess I was hoping for some proof or reassurance that the covert mode actually makes a difference and your not just being told it is actually something but we all dont know how it affects the client? I didnt see any change when I had vip and ran it. I was hoping it added in random anti bans:)

it used to be smthng in the past but its outdated mostly now :)

19 hours ago, Axys19 said:

Hey guys ive had VIP before and used it with no problems. but my real question is, is it that much better? Will it actually make a difference? If you could give me a example how it makes a difference that be awesome!

I've only had one account banned with DB, and thats  because I botted sand crabs for like 13 hours... I didnt care though. I just wanted to see how far I could take a 40str obby pure to get banned suciding:0 Ended at 74 str...

TIA for replies

Vip is nice. If you're just botting for your main or personal use you could probably get by. Regarding the bans it's hard for anyone to answer as we don't know 100% the banning methods they use.

Thanks for the reply Rebbeca, I appreciate the input. I was just hoping I could get some sort of answer about covert. I guess ill just go back to using it. Id just like to know if anyone really knows what it does compared to normal client.. 

Archived