Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey!

spectrumlg1

Hey, how is everyone today? I just wanted to give a little introduction for myself on here and the goals I wish to accomplish. 

I recently came into botting large scale as I have the mindset as a bussiness man, and my partner is a fast learner and knows a stupid amount of coding/software and hiding himself. I just seem something huge in this and once I see the potential outcome and know we have the skills I push. It doesn't matter if I stay up for 30 hours, 45 if the job gets done, I can relax.  My goal in general is to change botting in general. We are looking to make an estimate of 600m a day botting and starting now we are at about 122m a day. Using our skills/ money and equipment we have we want to move onto games like rs3, world of warcraft and anything else we see promise in.  

I am so happy that my partner reached out to me, as I see so much promise within this, and how much one can actually make once you get passed the trial and error 

Archived