Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dinh unban appeal

Who banned you: Lily

Why were you banned: Multiple Accounts

Why you should be unbanned:

Dear DreamBot Staff,

My name is Dinh. I am contacting you to get my account unbanned on this Forum.-
    I am going to start with my first ban, on the Discord Channel with all my thoughts attached.

I was on voice with Zach & Nezz in a time where Eclipseop and Zach where developing Acuity.
    I happened to post a GIF of me disliking one of their YouTube videos to mess with Eclipseop.
    While I thought about it giving a few laughs it seemed to have setoff Nezz since a few minutes prior to me posting the GIF Zach suggested something similar and Nezz clearly said no. I do remember that conversation but I got distracted by something else I was doing and forgot about it and had this amazing Idea which led to me getting my first ban.
    I do get why I got banned but my honest opinion is that Nezz could have just told me to remove the image since we were on Voice talking to each other.

Now to my second ban which was once again a discussion where Nezz was involved. It was about Climbing. During this conversation Nezz mentioned something about people paying to do something which they can get for free. During that time I really liked the word autistic, dont ask me why. So I said 'thats autistic'.
    There was a Bot in place filtering for bad words and one of the rules was not do bypass the Filter. Surely I broke that rule and Nezz confronted me with it
    I knew I fucked up and replied with something I dont remember but It was definetly the wrong this to reply with and I got banned once again and took Articron down with me.

A few months later I paid someone from the Ukraine to create another Forum Account and make a post on the Forums to get a Discord Account back in the Server since I wanted to talk to this community which I really did like. I paid that person since there is a Forum rule that states you should only have one account. I am not even sure if I ever did login to another Forum Account before I got banned (I might have, but I never created the account if I did).
    I wrote an appeal from that Account to get unbanned which led to my Forum Ban for having multiple accounts.

I clearly did behave wrong when I first joined DreamBot in 2016, I do realize that I thought I knew the API better than the Admins themselves which is clearly not the case.
    I had a conversation with Septron last week and we somehow got into a conversation where I exactly recalled this when he asked me what I did wrong to begin with.
    I cant recall to any event where I did something wrong on the Forum, I tried to not troll to much and stay friendly whilst helping others with Snippets etc.
    Now that the Discord does not exist anymore which technically is the reason that lead towards my ban I thought I can give it another go since I do have changed.
    To be honest I dont even really Bot alot anymore you can probably see this in my account data if you track it. I still visit this Forum a few times a Week just to read the posts and I would love to be able to reply to them again. Also I am in the DreamBot EDU Discord and I think I have not caused any problems or bad discussions.
    You can ask anyone that is still in contact with me and I am 99.99% sure they will tell you that I have changed.

Thank you,

Dinh

Archived