Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • my account has been banned after an hour of using this

buzz kill3000

so i have recently been banned just by trying this out... i was a like level 91 max magica and close to max combat i'm really curious why i was banned so quickly kinda upsetting it was banned i sent jagex an apeal but i doubt they will do anything after 10 years of playing this game this is what i get for just trying something i'm really upset... yeah i know this it's just a game and i'm am 20 years old and should find something better to do with my life but i don't think this is how i should've gone out..... if there's any way you guys could help me out on how to get my account back or finding an account that nobody wants id take it... please let me know i really don't want to restart this game if thats the case i will probably end up quitting all together.. my email is [email protected] thank you... :(

9 hours ago, buzz kill3000 said:

so i have recently been banned just by trying this out... i was a like level 91 max magica and close to max combat i'm really curious why i was banned so quickly kinda upsetting it was banned i sent jagex an apeal but i doubt they will do anything after 10 years of playing this game this is what i get for just trying something i'm really upset... yeah i know this it's just a game and i'm am 20 years old and should find something better to do with my life but i don't think this is how i should've gone out..... if there's any way you guys could help me out on how to get my account back or finding an account that nobody wants id take it... please let me know i really don't want to restart this game if thats the case i will probably end up quitting all together.. my email is [email protected] thank you... :(

This is the risk we take when we bot, if you break the games terms of service they can ban you. As far as getting unbanned it really doesn't happen but there is an appeal page on Jagex Weath twitter account or Jagex Kelvin. 

Sorry for you loss mate. Never bot on a account you are not willing to lose. Not even test. 

Out of curiosity, what was your test? Just a script for 5 min? or you did a bit more...

If you don't want to start over you can either appeal as Rebecca said or buy an other accounts. orrrr Bot a new main and learn the ways of botting, the hard way.

Good luck with recovery but small chance you will get it back.

Best, Fam(ske2)

Archived