Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help with starting GDK farm

bcmmbc122333

About to start a GDK farm and I have a few questions before I start.

1. What is the recommended set up for the bots (armour, weapon, food, ECT.) Including what's in the bank.

2. Is it worth suiciding the accounts, or should I run only a little a day.

3. How often should I trade to mule.

4. Once an account gets banned should I get a new proxy?

Thanks! :D

1. Do not do the "recommended" set-up. Do a different set up for each bot if you can to differentiate them from an "actual bot look".

2. 4-5 hours per day is usually the best amount of time. If you want to risk it more I'd do 6-7 hours max.

3. Every day or every other day.

4. Preferably yes, as this helps you evade getting targeted as a "bot farm" through that proxy and reduces the chance of you getting banned immediately/sooner.

53 minutes ago, ArmyofDragons said:

1. Do not do the "recommended" set-up. Do a different set up for each bot if you can to differentiate them from an "actual bot look".

2. 4-5 hours per day is usually the best amount of time. If you want to risk it more I'd do 6-7 hours max.

3. Every day or every other day.

4. Preferably yes, as this helps you evade getting targeted as a "bot farm" through that proxy and reduces the chance of you getting banned immediately/sooner.

Been using the same proxies for 2months and my accs get banned every 2 days on them, it makes no difference.

Archived