Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Objective C uuid spoof Mac OS help

Rebecca631

Im running into some weird errors with objective c using x code or app code. I am trying to spoof the uuid of the Mac OS with a GitHub script. I am not the very best at coding and am looking for some help if anyone knows how to set this up. I need to do this in order to play the game. Made 2 accounts and didn't bot for like 3-4 days for awhile and I got banned falsely for the 15th time, don't really need to go into more detail, but I have genuine reason to spoof the uuid. Here is some of the problems I have encountered.

fishhook.c is empty for some reason. fishhook.h is empty. Cant upload what the files look like as ran out of upload space. Really not sure why I am getting an error. 

Here is the project = https://github.com/valentinradu/spoof-uuid-macos

https://giphy.com/gifs/3BZMxZCqSNbjCrIwBC/fullscreen

https://giphy.com/gifs/7J1lrQY7VtEPRu5Phq/fullscreen

image.png.40a689d0875bc5af350abbe0349354c0.png

You need to upload the fishhook files to something like 000webhost in order for it to run on localhost. Then also make sure you enter correct parameters in the files so the UUID can bind to the change server that you uploaded the files to. Something like ![SERVER_IP] == CHANGE.ME should work , but if that fails just change the boolean to false or false positive and it should work. I went through that github as well, it looks fine but that's just a modification I would make.

As for the bans, since last we talked I haven't had any. UUID changing worked well, and I put in a new motherboard and also changed out the BIOS battery. Currently running off a few rasberry pi boards as well, but it's proving to be working. UUID is tricky though, you could brick your whole system trying to change it, making it so your hard disk encrypts itself with some hash of the mac address - kind of stupid, I know. But that's how Apple does it now.

*If the code above doesn't work, try writing in some hashed obfuscation like: ![ewfjioeijf_uih324] =-= 1 = True

where true equals the output of your ewfjioeijf_uih324.c or .cpp files. Good luck!

13 hours ago, KangarooJaque said:

You need to upload the fishhook files to something like 000webhost in order for it to run on localhost. Then also make sure you enter correct parameters in the files so the UUID can bind to the change server that you uploaded the files to. Something like ![SERVER_IP] == CHANGE.ME should work , but if that fails just change the boolean to false or false positive and it should work. I went through that github as well, it looks fine but that's just a modification I would make.

As for the bans, since last we talked I haven't had any. UUID changing worked well, and I put in a new motherboard and also changed out the BIOS battery. Currently running off a few rasberry pi boards as well, but it's proving to be working. UUID is tricky though, you could brick your whole system trying to change it, making it so your hard disk encrypts itself with some hash of the mac address - kind of stupid, I know. But that's how Apple does it now.

*If the code above doesn't work, try writing in some hashed obfuscation like: ![ewfjioeijf_uih324] =-= 1 = True

where true equals the output of your ewfjioeijf_uih324.c or .cpp files. Good luck!

lol i have no idea how to do that. Isnt that a php hosting website? Why does the fishhook.c and fishhook.h need to be run on a php hosting website? I know many people dont use mac and i think you use linux so maybe its different. It just seems weird that they wouldn’t mention that in the github. What did you do to get hardware banned? 

7 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

lol i have no idea how to do that. Isnt that a php hosting website? Why does the fishhook.c and fishhook.h need to be run on a php hosting website? I know many people dont use mac and i think you use linux so maybe its different. It just seems weird that they wouldn’t mention that in the github. What did you do to get hardware banned? 

Back when construction updates were released there was a bug where if you made a certain larder with a wily pet cat out and 200 death runes in the last spot in your inventory, you would get all the supplies back for the larder and it would ignore a game tick. Kind of gamebreaking and it made construction really fast, but I got permed for that and now  they just hate me lol

1 hour ago, KangarooJaque said:

Back when construction updates were released there was a bug where if you made a certain larder with a wily pet cat out and 200 death runes in the last spot in your inventory, you would get all the supplies back for the larder and it would ignore a game tick. Kind of gamebreaking and it made construction really fast, but I got permed for that and now  they just hate me lol

Thats fucked up lmao. I guess it really does not take much to get hardware banned from runescape. Then again its the same company that cant afford a phone line and got their servers taking down all november by some amateur ddosers last year. Regarding the uuid i honestly cba unless there was an easier option than using 00webhost, you clearly went through a lot of trouble trying to bypass the hardware flag. Regarding your hardware ban, how long did it take you to find out how the fuck you been getting banned lol? Did they send you an email or did they just exploit you for membership fees? Do you get banned on login or do you get banned with certain scripts? Im genuinely curious because the hardware ban on my 2 computers is complex.and they are basically spying on me through the hardware identifier flag, never told me anything either. 

• 3 years later...

Sorry for reviving an old topic but I'm struggling with "valentinradu / spoof-uuid-macos" too.

This is my first MacOS system so please excuse any mistake or wrong assumtion I make...

So in order to change my Macbook Pro's HwUUID I need to download and compile this tool right? https://github.com/valentinradu/spoof-uuid-macos

The project is in xcodeproj format and has the following two dependencies

insert_dylib @ c8beef6

From KangarroJaque's posts I think I need to run this software in server-client model or either set a specific boolean to run the software specifically client side?
    Also what's the process for compiling this? My regular Visual Studio won't cut it here.

Thanks!

Archived