Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned on main and completely fresh alt after 10 minutes of botting...

Clockworks

My main account, member for several months, with only minor offences (temp muted 3 times, was several years ago) just got banned on the spot.

Created a new account which was going to be a mule, used a free tut island script, walked up to lumbridge castle bank after script finished, traded my main.

Just as I accepted the trade on my main, I was instantly banned on both accounts.

Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid bans such as this? planning on creating a new account and botting it up to about the same levels as my old main.

11 hours ago, dreww said:

Don't bot on the same ip, use a proxy.

Does not answer my question at all, first time using that IP for botting and was still banned after 10 min.

I've accepted my loss and I am asking for tips as to how I can avoid bans in the future while i bot a new account.

41 minutes ago, Clockworks said:

Does not answer my question at all, first time using that IP for botting and was still banned after 10 min.

I've accepted my loss and I am asking for tips as to how I can avoid bans in the future while i bot a new account.

tip to avoid bans in the future bellow \/

11 hours ago, dreww said:

Don't bot on the same ip, use a proxy.

also 

• 1 month later...

your going to be reading a lot of botting guides out there.your best bet is to figure out YOUR mistakes and learn from them.for example what script were you using?general tips to learn.

-free scripts are generally high bans.especially tutorial island ones.best bet is to do it yourself when you start out.

-did you bot your main?if so it could have been flagged.never bot your main

-always record what you bot, how much you botted and what script was used.you don't want to keep doing the same thing with the same negative results right?

-never invest in boting unless you see some return.you have to build up your own boting methods or else you'll be wasting revenue or get disinterested,

-only thing you should invest in is VIP or permanent sponsor.a private script is also noteworthy to invest in as it would have a lower ban rate.

Archived