Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Flingueur's Hello and info seek

Flingueur

Hello all! New to dreambot and haven't played RS in almost 10 years. Back in the day when Peter was everyone's kings and cried Zezima every time he logged in lol. So I had to make a new account and now I'm farming combat skills to start getting back to where i was all those years ago. Currently I've been grinding sand crabs last 3 days since I rejoined, my buddy put me on to dream bot so I thought I'd stop in and say Hello!

How is botting on OSRS now a days? Are there constant ban waves with huge numbers?

Also any recommendation on a sand crab setup?

Thanks

ok thanks! Just now downloading DB so I have to learn how to use it still. Any recommendations on getting started?? Been AFK grinding for 3 days I'm 67attk 50str 40 def everything else is pretty much under 10

• 1 month later...

Archived