Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Buying] High level mining account

hehegurl

Hiya,

I'm looking for a skiller with a high stat (ideally 92+ mining is what I would love), but anything that I can use to make some gp on the side would be great. I don't mind a botted account so long as it hasn't been botted for a while and isn't at risk of an upcoming ban. An account with a previous 2 day ban is fine, I don't really mind how recent it was. Also could possibly be interested in an account close to 92 mining.

Budget is around 30m OSRS, but I can go higher if the account deserves it and I'm happy to have a discussion about price. Happy to go first to trusted users or otherwise we can use an MM. 

Post or PM me anything you have!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived