Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Crafter - AIO Crafter - Gem Cutting - Gold/Silver Jewellery - Battlestaves - (Hard) Leather/Dragonhide/Snakeskin - Glassblowing

Manly

hey man i just bought this script because in the testing it all went smoothly, but now i run either the diamond necklaces or the unempowered orb script but it waits atleast 5 seconds each click for banking and walking..
    Got in idea what causes this?
    Thanks

1 hour ago, sjorsswaglord said:

hey man i just bought this script because in the testing it all went smoothly, but now i run either the diamond necklaces or the unempowered orb script but it waits atleast 5 seconds each click for banking and walking..
    Got in idea what causes this?
    Thanks

Not sure. Its all the same walking/banking regardless of what item is being made.

What location is this at?

What client version aswell? I think there was a client release yesterday that changed some walking related stuff.

its in edgeville, it banks eventually then makes the bracelets or orbs, then it pauses , clicks to run to bank, stands in bank for 10 secs and then banks, and repeat.

i also have the latest version of DB so will it stay like this now or?

Edited by sjorsswaglord
    posted too fast

5 hours ago, sjorsswaglord said:

its in edgeville, it banks eventually then makes the bracelets or orbs, then it pauses , clicks to run to bank, stands in bank for 10 secs and then banks, and repeat.

i also have the latest version of DB so will it stay like this now or?

I will look into it

Couldn't find a way to search the thread, does this support glassblowing from scratch at Ports for an ironman, buying and using lunars etc? 😄 

11 minutes ago, C0kk said:

Couldn't find a way to search the thread, does this support glassblowing from scratch at Ports for an ironman, buying and using lunars etc? 😄 

No

Hey!

I just came here to tell that this works wonders in shilo village. Fast banking and everything goes smoothly! :) Much better than edgeville atleast for me. 

Now I have noticed that sometimes when the bot takes bars from the bank it fills up whole inventory rather than half as it should leave space for other materials. Then it just get stuck there :(

Edited by Temez
    new info

3 hours ago, Temez said:

Hey!

I just came here to tell that this works wonders in shilo village. Fast banking and everything goes smoothly! :) Much better than edgeville atleast for me. 

Now I have noticed that sometimes when the bot takes bars from the bank it fills up whole inventory rather than half as it should leave space for other materials. Then it just get stuck there :(

Bars? Wrong script or?

What are you making? Do you have lag.. if it doesnt detect the withdraw, it will withdraw twice. So is it withdrawing twice?

Yeah so I was crafting topaz amulets and for those you need silver bars and red topaz stones. bot worked fine but then it withdraw full inventory of silver bars by accident and then just got stuck there and tried to withdraw more bars eaven still inventory was allready full. Sorry for my english I hope you get what I try to say here.