Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to make my script loot?

Random Loop

GroundItem feather = getGroundItems().getClosest("Feather");

should be

GroundItem feather = getGroundItems().closest("Feather");

also

if (chicken != null) {
    			chicken.interact("Attack");
                            return 1500;
    			feather.interact("Take");
    		}

the feather.interact("Take"); will never be reached, put it before the return

if (chicken != null) {
    			chicken.interact("Attack");
    			feather.interact("Take");
    			return 1500;
    		}

You're my hero !!

I can't believe I'm this dumb hahaha.

Now I just need to find a better method for looting instead of just sleeping for 3000, is there a way to check if the enemy I'm attacking is at 0 hp?

You're my hero !!

I can't believe I'm this dumb hahaha.

Now I just need to find a better method for looting instead of just sleeping for 3000, is there a way to check if the enemy I'm attacking is at 0 hp?

Check the API and see if you can find what you need  ;)

Check the API and see if you can find what you need  ;)

is there a global animation to when npcs die? I could maybe check if that animation is playing, sleep 2-3 seconds and then loot the closest feathers? Not the perfect solution but it'd make sense right?

could try checking for death animation while in combat ye

could check for npc.getHealth() <1

many options, try them out and see what works

is there a global animation to when npcs die? I could maybe check if that animation is playing, sleep 2-3 seconds and then loot the closest feathers? Not the perfect solution but it'd make sense right?

After tinkering around a bit (maybe a bit too much) I found out you can't really check if a chicken's health is at 0 or if it's lower than 25% (they have 3 hp so that'd be 0) because (I'm guessing here) when it healths reaches 0, it stops existing and isn't an npc anymore.

I'd prolly have to use dying animation, but I have no idea to know how to know what the chicken dying animation is.

edit: I think I've found the animation let's test it out now :) !

Welp animation wasn't working either, I did something which doesn'T make 100% sense but it works even though it's clunky, will try to find something better but I'm happy for now.

After tinkering around a bit (maybe a bit too much) I found out you can't really check if a chicken's health is at 0 or if it's lower than 25% (they have 3 hp so that'd be 0) because (I'm guessing here) when it healths reaches 0, it stops existing and isn't an npc anymore.

I'd prolly have to use dying animation, but I have no idea to know how to know what the chicken dying animation is.

edit: I think I've found the animation let's test it out now :) !

Welp animation wasn't working either, I did something which doesn'T make 100% sense but it works even though it's clunky, will try to find something better but I'm happy for now.

Try checking until chicken you're attacking doesnt exist?

Archived